DEFINITION OF COOKIES
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his/her computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way he/she uses his/her computer, they can be used to recognise the user.
The website of BLOWIN’ IN THE WIND S.L uses its own and third party cookies, all in the domain “blowind.es”
TYPES OF COOKIES
1.- Types of cookies, depending on the entity that manages them:
- Own Cookies: Are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor himself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third Party Cookies: They are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
2.- Types of cookies, according to their purpose:
- Technical Cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through the website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein.
- Analysis Cookies: They are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked.
- Personalization Cookies: These cookies store information on user behaviour obtained by recording their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed to provide commercial information adapted to their tastes and preferences. They store information such as connection type, language, browsing patterns or location.
- Behavioral Advertising Cookies: They are those that store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
3.- Types of cookies, according to the length of time they remain activated:
- Session Cookies: They are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to provide the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
- Persistent Cookies: They are designed so that the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
COOKIES EMPLOYED AT www.blowind.es
|Name of the Cookie
||Google Tag Manager
1.- Why I should allow cookies?
By enabling cookies, you can get a better experience on our website.
In addition, there are some basic actions that require cookies (technical) and that allow the website to develop its functionalities.
2.- What happens if I block cookies?
If you choose to block cookies, it may prevent some features of the site from working properly. This will restrict what you can do on the site.
If you accept these limitations and decide to block cookies, please follow the instructions for your browser in the following section.
3.- How can I block or allow cookies?
You can allow, know, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
You can find information on how to do this in the case you use:
Chrome, from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
Explorer, from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
Firefox, from https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
Opera, from http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
PRIVACY AND DATA PROCESSING
Our website’s cookies are used by:
- The owner of the website BLOWIN’ IN THE WIND S.L., with CIF B88528187 and registered office in CADE Tomares, Av. del Aljarafe, s/n, 41940 Tomares, Sevilla.
- GOOGLE INC., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, USA.