A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, they can be used to recognise the user.
The website of BLOWIN’ IN THE WIND SL, S.L. uses own and third party cookies, all in the domain “blowind.es”.
A.-TYPES OF COOKIES
1.- Types of cookies, according to the entity that manages them:
- a) Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- b) Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
2.- Types of cookies, according to their purpose:
- a) Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through the website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it.
- b) Analysis Cookies: These are those that allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked.
- c) Personalisation Cookies: These cookies store information on user behaviour obtained by recording their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed in order to offer commercial information adapted to their likes and preferences. They store information such as the type of connection, language, browsing patterns or location.
- d) Behavioural advertising cookies: These are cookies that store information on user behaviour obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed in order to display advertising based on this.
3.-Types of cookies, according to the period of time they remain activated:
- a) Session Cookies: These are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. They are usually used to provide the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
- b) Persistent Cookies: These are designed so that the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
COOKIES USED IN www.blowind.es:
Session identification: Own cookie with session expiration. It identifies the user’s http session. It is common in all web applications to identify requests from a user in a session.
Navigation state: Own cookie with session expiration. It identifies the user’s browsing status (start of session, first page, first access, etc.).
Protocols: Own cookie with session expiration. Allows management of changes between secure (https) and non-secure (http) domains (protocol).
Google Analytics: Third-party cookie with persistent expiration. They allow monitoring of the website using the google analytics tool, which is a service provided by google to obtain information on user access to websites. Some of the data stored for subsequent analysis are: number of times a user visits the website, dates of the user’s first and last visit, duration of visits, from which page the user accessed the website, which search engine the user used to reach the website or which link the user clicked on, from which part of the world the user accessed the website, etc. the configuration of these cookies is predetermined by the service offered by google, so we suggest that you consult the privacy page of google analytics, http://www.google.com/intl/es/analytics/privacyoverview.html, to obtain more information on the cookies it uses and how to disable them (bearing in mind that we are not responsible for the content or veracity of third-party websites).
B- COOKIES MANAGEMENT
1.- Why should I allow cookies?
By allowing cookies, you can get a better experience on our website.
In addition, there are some basic actions that require (technical) cookies and that allow the website to develop its functionalities.
2.- What happens if I block cookies?
If you decide to block cookies, it may prevent some features of the website from working properly. This will restrict what you can do on the website.
If you accept these limitations and decide to block cookies, please follow the instructions for your browser in the following section.
3.- How can I block or allow cookies?
You can allow, know, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
You can find information on how to do this in the case you use as a browser:
PRIVACY AND DATA PROCESSING
The cookies on our website are used by:
The Owner of the page BLOWIN’ IN THE WIND SL. with CIF B-88.528.187 and registered office at C/Rioja 13, 1ºC -41001 Sevilla (Spain).
GOOGLE INC., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States of America.